Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wednesday's Ultrasound

I get an Ultrasound every Wednesday.  I have been a bad person at keeping up with my blogs, but I wanted to keep up with my ultrasounds.  The last post I made was last Wednesday's Ultrasound.  This week's Ultrasound we had some good news and some bad news.  My mom came up on Tuesday so she got to go to this ultrasound with me.  The baby is doing great.  He is happy and has an excellent heartbeat.  He also weighs in at 4lbs 2ounces, which is Amazing!!!  The bad news is that my fluid level went all the way down to a 6.  When it gets lower than a 5 the baby gets uncomfortable and thus, contractions start and you go into labor.  I have been drinking water, water, water, trying to up the fluids.  The doctor says he is doing great, but that low of a fluid level worries me.  I was also put on bed rest all day yesterday from having severe cramps and bleeding.  Today has been better.  The bleeding has stopped and I was aloud to take a shower this morning.  I also have not had any cramping. 
I really want to get to 34 weeks, which will give my little one the best outcome.  Right now they have me at 31 weeks.  My mother and I figured January 20th would day I was 34 weeks, so that is my goal.  I pray he will stay put that long.  Positive Thinking, that is the best way to go, and that is what I am going to do.  January 20th is a good day for him to be born.  We are thinking of naming him Carson, but not quite sure yet.  Jared loves the name Ryder, but I'm not so sure.  I will let you all know as soon as I do.  Thankyou to everyone for following my blog and for all the texts and phone calls and prayers.  It really helps.
This is a pic of me getting my Ultrasound

1 comment:

  1. Ahwa....How cute! Laying around in your room so comfee....hahaha. Glad to see you have a blog. Yippy know we can check on your progress....and she photos which are super fun. Love you dearly hope your sanity is doing ok. Hope to be able come see you.

    ReplyDelete