Background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Week at the Hospital

How to start, how to start, well....  I went into my Doctor in Hailey early Wednesday morning, Dec. 15th and found out I had a ruptured membrane. Soooo I was life flighted to Boise that day and here I am, pretty much a simple version of all the craziness that happened.
A ruptured membrane pretty much means I have a small tear in my water.  Luckily, baby and I are very healthy so we had a ton of water in there to spare.  The scariest was Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because the doctors didn't know if I was going to go into labor.  But by Saturday everything had calmed down and my little one decided he would stay put for while, thank goodness.
Sooooo here I am starting a blog about him (it's a boy), and our little adventure.  I will be here in Boise till he is born on bed rest to this blog will be my journal and also to let everyone know how we are doing.  
Thankyou to everyone too who called, emailed, texted, and helped out those first few days.  It was really scary and I appreciate all the emotional support. xoxox  Also a special thankyou to my Mom and Jared who were right there beside me the entire time.  I love you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment